Assigned to 586BS, 394BG, 9AF USAAF.
Military site : airfield
Built in 1943-1944, it was used by B-26 Marauder bombers of the Ninth Air Force's 394th Bomb Group in 1944. The 315th Troop Carrier Group were temporary lodgers at the airfield in 1945, shortly before it closed. ...
Not yet known
|04 November 2018 20:22:53||Al_Skiff||Created entry with serial number, aircraft type, production block number, manufacturer, nicknames, markings, description, unit associations, place associations and media associations|